An investment in the Parent Trust offers the following benefits:
• Long-term Leases – The Leases have a weighted average remaining Lease term of 16.07 years (although two of the Leases have remaining base terms, not including extension options, of less than 10 years), and three of the six Leases provide for rent escalations during the initial term of the Lease. Each Lease also provides for numerous renewal options, each with an additional increase in rent.
• Net Leases – All of the Leases are “net” leases. See “Summary of the Leases” in the Memorandum.
• National Tenant and Location Diversification – The Tenants represented in this portfolio include two retail department stores, a sporting and outdoor store, a warehouse club and a fitness club. Additionally, each Property is located in a distinct metropolitan statistical area.
• Long-term, Fixed-Rate, Amortizing Financing – With the exception of the New York Property, which will not be encumbered by debt, the Properties are, or will be, financed with loans that have terms of up to 10 years each and bear interest at fixed rates. Each Loan will provide for at least five years’ of amortizing debt. See “Financing Terms” in the Memorandum.
• Passive Income Benefits – An Investor’s passive income, if any, from an investment in the Interests may be offset by the Investor’s other passive losses, and an Investor’s passive losses, if any, from an investment in the Interests may be used to offset the Investor’s other passive income.
The Offering is designed for accredited investors seeking to participate in a tax-deferred exchange as well as those seeking a quality, multiple-owner real estate Investment. Only accredited investors may purchase Interests in this Offering. See “Summary of the Offering” and “The Offering” in the Memorandum.
In the map given below, location is given for all properties and you can check the same for your reference.