American Airlines Group Reservation Center | 799 Hanes Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC
- Purchase Price: $16,300,000
- Lease Term: 5 Years NN (3.0% Annual Rent Increases)
- Adjusted Cap Rate: 8.0% (Year 1)
- Estimated Cash Flow Yield: 7.1% (Year 1)
- Debt Ratio: 61% (to purchase price)
Investors will acquire Interests in UR Hanes, DST, a Delaware Statutory Trust (“DST”) which is acquiring the class B single tenant, mission-critical office facility located at 799 Hanes Mall Boulevard in Winston-Salem, NC (“The Property”).
- STRONG YIELD | The Property has a stable in-place NN lease with 3% annual rent escalations for five years. Projected year one yield is expected to exceed 7% with a tenyear average cash-on-cash yield projected above 9%.
- HIGH CREDIT TENANT | The merger of American Airlines Group (“AAG”) and US Airways in December 2013 created the world’s largest airline. The parent company is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, and as of Q3 2014 reported total annual revenue of $39.8 billion and net worth of more than $4.9 billion.
- IDEALLY LOCATED | The Property is located on Hanes Mall Boulevard in a dense office and retail corridor less than a mile from Interstate 40. The Property is 6 miles from Downtown Winston-Salem and roughly 30 miles from the Piedmont Triad International Airport.